Guidelines for in-person Arbutus Music events ~ from July 2021
PRIOR TO ATTENDING AN IN-PERSON EVENT please answer these questions:
- Have you had a recent onset of a new continuous cough?
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
- Do you have any other symptoms of Covid-19?
- Have you been diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past two weeks?
- Have you been in contact, or cared for, someone with COVID-19 in the past two week or been asked to isolate for any other reason?
If you answer yes to any of the above questions, however mild the symptoms, please DO NOT ATTEND the session. Contact us ASAP on 07801 258261 or 07801 436964
Should you develop any symptoms following the event please inform Arbutus Music immediately at email@example.com or 07801 258261 or 07801 436964
ATTENDING AN IN-PERSON ARBUTUS MUSIC EVENT
/You are strongly encouraged to take a COVID Lateral Flow Test on the morning of the event
- Please put on a face-covering to enter the building and whilst moving around indoors at breaks
- You will be asked to use hand-sanitiser on arrival and at breaks
- Seating will be arranged at a suitable distance and you are requested not to move the seating.
- Please do not share copies of music with anybody.
- Feel free to socialise at breaks but please avoid close contact with others and use outdoor space when possible.
- Please bring your own bottle of water.
- In the toilet/s there will be paper towels, bin and sanitiser etc available.
- It is essential that there is a good ventilation supply; you may wish to wear an extra layer in the venue if it’s cool.